The concept of SER was borne by the coming together of two dedicated experienced pharma industry professionals with a proven track record in their respective industry roles: Ms Anita Kaul and Dr Geetanjali Uppal. Both shared a common focussed vision to create an enterprise that would help clients in improving their quality systems with a focus on data integrity, transparency and development of ethical mindset. To deliver expert, time-bound solutions in drug and vaccine development fields by assisting clients in new product (drug/vaccine) development with a focus on optimum clinical and regulatory paths to minimise product failure.
Focus Areas for SER:
- Strategy for clinical and regulatory development of new drugs /vaccines along with review and preparation of regulatory submissions to CDSCO for the conduct of clinical trials
- Setting up of clinical study units, protocol writing and site staff training
- Monitoring, auditing of clinical studies
- Preparing clinical study sites for regulatory inspections
- Independent Ethics Committee
- Brand established by dedicated, experienced clinical research and Quality professionals.
- Proactively work to bring in changes to develop Ethical mindset.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and success by providing time bound technical and ethical expertise in generating quality data.